Happy fall! I drew this in honor of the fall equinox (and Persephone returning to the Underworld). Hit the read more for the rest!
(Warning for lots of images, and I mean a lot. I deeply apologize to people browsing on the mobile app since read mores don’t seem to work on it. I’m so so so sorry. Unfortunately there’s no other way to put this many images in a post :/)
Digging up an old friend in honor of the first day of fall. :)
This Week In Cosplay: Sept 15th - 22nd, 2014
- Big news being shared in the cosplay community this week: Police killed an black teen who was carrying a sword. He *may* have been cosplaying as Mugen from Samurai Champloo. The article was updated to say that the similarities were coincidental and that he likely was not cosplaying, but a new article posted today showed that he drew anime-style artwork in his sketchbooks.
- Kotaku spotlights some of Tokyo Game Show’s best cosplay.
- Photographer Altug Isler offers some tips for getting the cosplay shot you want!
- It might try to eat you, but it’s hard to take this balloon titan seriously!
- 67 year old Shirley Chua rocks her costumes and show that you can join and participate in this hobby at any age.
- The world record of Batman cosplay was broken in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
- More cons are reacting to the concerns about harassment of cosplayers and attendees.
- Which heroine cosplay should you wear for comic-con?
- 3D Printing used to create costume pieces for an upcoming production of Into The Woods.
- American Horror Story freak show has a costume design contest with a $5,000 prize!